Thank you so so much to Caitlin at Caitlinfmc, for nominating me for The Liebster Award! Being very new to this whole blogging thing, I am really very grateful! Check out her blog, she is a film student and writes about all sorts of things, including films, music, book reviews and advice for University students! It’s fab!
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
First I have to answer these questions:
1.) What inspired you to start blogging?
I finally started my blog this year, as I missed spending time writing and researching. I wanted to set myself a challenge and also share my random thoughts and ramblings!
2.) If you had a super power what would it be?
I would be able to fly…..no more airports, I could go home whenever I wanted!
3.) Where in the world do you want to travel to most?
I think probably Africa! I would love to go on a Safari…maybe even a horseback one!
4.) What’s your dream career?
My dream career would probably be to be a film actress or to work in musical theatre!
5.) What was the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was ‘Volare’ by Gipsy Kings.
6.) What was the last film you watched?
The last film I watched was ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ at the cinema with my family.
7.) What is your biggest goal to succeed in life?
This is a hard question, but I would probably say my biggest goal is to be happy and content….and maybe to write a novel!
8.) List three things that make you happy?
Three things which make me happy are my family and friends, music and my dog!
9.) Which would you rather be, able to read minds or fly?
Fly of course – but then I wouldn’t be able to use ‘Oh the bus was late!’ as an excuse!! Haha!
10.) What is your life motto?
This is another difficult question…but I would probably say to try and always see the positive in everything! It is something my Grandma always taught us and I believe in strongly!
Thanks again to Caitlin and here are my questions…
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What is your favourite book?
- If you were throwing a dinner party and could invite five famous people (dead or alive) who would you invite?
- What is the most precious thing you own?
- What can you not live without?
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the sea?
- What is your favourite song?
- Puppies or kittens?
- If you could play any musical instrument, what would you choose?
- If you could speak any language (other than English) which would you choose?
And the nominees are..